BOUTINK GUIDE PRICES
We will do our best to give clients an estimate of cost but until we can see both the person, and the design along with where on the body is to be placed, it is impossible to give an exact price.
All work carried out in Boutink Tattoo Studio is custom and freehand. Time will be spent researching and then drawing every client’s design. Clients are not charged for any drawing work but before this process is started clients are asked to leave a deposit to secure the time that is spent doing this. The deposit will then be deducted from the price of the tattoo.
All work is priced up during or after a client’s consultation. Some pieces of body art will be priced up individually depending on the design, size, placement and if the piece is to be done in full colour or black and grey.
We encourage all clients wanting to have work done at the studio to discuss their ideas and ask any questions they may have before booking an appointment. For this we allocate time in our diary; phone consultations will be done free of charge, however if you would like a face to face consultation this is charged at £20.00 which will then be deducted off of your tattoo deposit should you book.
MINIMUM CHARGE £40.00
For pieces that take less than 3 hours, a set price will be given. Anything that takes 3 hours or more will be charged at the hourly rate
HOURLY CHARGE £80.00
Our hourly rate is for larger work and on-going pieces, typically chest and back pieces, full arm or leg sleeves etc
DAY RATE FROM £350.00
This cost depends on the type and style of work and is for larger work or on-going pieces, typically chest and back pieces, full arm or leg sleeves etc.
Due to an increase in the demand for appointments, we have put a cancellation policy in place.
We require a deposit for all appointments; this is deducted from the cost of your tattoo (on the final appointment if multiple sittings) and holds your appointment time.
• In the event that you need to reschedule we require 10 days’ notice. If you cancel within the 10 days and we are able to fill your appointment, your deposit will remain as a credit on your account at our discretion.
• Appointments can be rescheduled once, after this you may forfeit some or all of your deposit, depending on the time allocated to you.
• Completely changing a design or resizing a design will also result in your deposit being forfeited at the artists' discretion.
• Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Please be aware we are booking 6-12 months in advance. If you reschedule, you may have to wait for an appointment in line with this, depending on availability.